I'm a London, UK-based Game / Systems and Lead Game Designer with a big passion for games that started at the age of 5, thanks to Streets of Rage 2.
I started out as a QA Intern while working other jobs way back in 2013 and haven't looked back. In the time since, I've risen through various roles starting as QA Tester through to Lead Game Designer, with experience spanning 19 different projects and 12 released titles.
Stand-out awards from titles worked on:
• BAFTA Awards 2015 winning, 7-person team behind "OlliOlli".
• Develop Awards 2015 winning team Roll7 for "Best Micro Studio".
• GamesIndustry.biz 100 Future Talent list 2018 listed.
• DICE Awards 2019 Online Game of the Year nominated and UK Games Fund Awards 2019 Best Design and Best Audio winning team behind "Laser League".
• DICE Awards 2023 winning Sports Game of the Year, 2023 BAFTA British Game and 2022 The Game Awards Best Sports Game nominated "OlliOlli World".